Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:09:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 2D artists, especially environment artists {rev share}
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D artists, especially environment artists {rev share}  (Read 3127 times)
PSG
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2023, 08:03:15 AM »

[as long as this ad is online, we're still looking, so feel free to apply!]

Dear game makers,

We are a new game studio who started with the development of a 2D platform shooter and we want to include new innovative gameplay and an engaging story that will make it part of a series. The first installment will be for mobile devices but we intend to release it to more platforms such as PC and consoles once we get a big enough audience. It's a voluntary position, but it will be a long-term project with a goal of shared revenue and in the end, a full working game studio, it's all in our hands to achieve this. Take control of your career and jump on board.

We are currently in need of more artists as our levels will require lots of spites and assets that match our unique style. Our style has the approach of paint-art, more specifically impressionist paintings, but only as a touch, nothing too abstract. Artwork like that is rather eye-catching and should prove a very powerful addition to your portfolio.

If you want to join me in this quest, write me a message why you would be the best candidate for the job. It’s not important whether or not you’ve released a game professionally, the most important thing for me is passion and dedication, that I will know we will finish the project and that it’s going to be something we can proudly share with the world.

If you're interested, please send a message to project_sg2022 (at) proton (dot) me
Pooyoo99
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 03:54:23 PM »

Hello!
I am Poyoo.
My real name is Warren D.
I can do art in various styles.
For more information, please contact me.
Thank you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic