Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1402163 Posts in 68045 Topics- by 61639 Members - Latest Member: pevogames

August 18, 2022, 06:48:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGame Name Clinic - I will rate your game's name
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153]
Print
Author Topic: Game Name Clinic - I will rate your game's name  (Read 525117 times)
HeffMoney
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: June 27, 2022, 05:54:10 PM »

"Passing Into Fantasy" - A quasi - Touhou spinoff that takes place in America with different characters. It's a shmup with top-down shooter controls.

DanielGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: June 28, 2022, 11:36:31 AM »

My games name is Soul Runner it is a horror maze runner where the walls change as you play and you must collect soul fragments to fulfill a deal you made with a devil it is available at https://danielgamestudios.itch.io/soul-runner if you are interested
Gunroar:Cannon()
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3042 on: June 29, 2022, 03:46:04 AM »

@DarkGran - Save Me Circles: At first I read the name as "Save the Circles" which was really generic, but then I checked again and that name's more unique though it's still weird because why is what being saved...? Though it could still work maybe a name that includes the goal of the game in some way like "One Circle At A Time" or "Color Me Circle"? Tongue (Honestly I don't know about those cheesy names XD but you get the idea). Like the unique puzzle idea.

@DanielGames - Soul Runner: Seems to fit, though kind of reminds me of an FPS or some action game.

@HeffMoney - Passing into Fantasy: To me the name seems cool, though a game with this name could be about anything My Word! I guess the name matches that wild screenshot.

The risk I took was calculated,
but man, am I bad at math.

-How to be saved
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3043 on: July 10, 2022, 01:42:08 PM »

Now I have another one that's still in early stages.

Soul Prison
A bullet hell (coughroguelikecough) game that looks something like this

-How to be saved
OriolCosp
Level 0

Data Scientist by day, game dev by night

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3044 on: July 17, 2022, 12:21:16 AM »

I'm working on "The Ouroboros King", a chess roguelike. Ouroboros is both a mythological animal representing the eternal return (very roguelike!) and the dynasty name of the main character.
What do you think about the name?

Demo -> https://oriolcosp.itch.io/the-ouroboros-king
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3045 on: July 18, 2022, 05:27:00 AM »

@OriolCosp I don't know...I don't really think of chess or roguelike when I see that name plus it's kind of hard to remember. I like the whole concept though. Maybe ....err...maybe it's fine but I just think there might be a better option.

-How to be saved
Osimodius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3046 on: July 20, 2022, 08:39:27 AM »

"Kingdom of Atham: Crown of the Champions" Fantasy survival game with many RPG aspect , kind of skyrim , d2 style! Any opinions?

Made in Quebec.
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3047 on: July 26, 2022, 12:49:17 PM »

"Kingdom of Atham: Crown of the Champions" Fantasy survival game with many RPG aspect , kind of skyrim , d2 style! Any opinions?

Woah there. That's quite the title. Maybe a little to long. Though it could work for ...novelty's sake? Why not errrm...
-Crown of Atham
-Kingdom of Atham
-To Atham, or not to Atham Tongue
-Atham Crowns
-Atham Champions

...or something like those.  Wizard

-How to be saved
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153]
Print
Jump to: