Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 12:18:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPotions: A Curious Tale - Adventure-crafting RPG with alt combat
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Potions: A Curious Tale - Adventure-crafting RPG with alt combat  (Read 2458 times)
Riku
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2023, 09:42:38 AM »

Potions: A Curious Tale is an adventure-crafting game where your wits and ingenuity are your greatest weapons, and combat is not always the answer. Play as Luna, a young witch who overcomes obstacles with the potions she brews, as she gathers items from enchanted lands and conquers devious puzzles on her quest.

I would absolutely love to have this community's feedback on my game. The current demo is available on Steam and is (mostly) bug-free. The playtest feedback I am most interested in currently is around game feel, balance, UI/UX, etc.

You can download the demo (for Windows only currently) here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/378690/Potions_A_Curious_Tale/

Playtesting Requests:
  • General bug identification
  • UI/UX feedback (we're hoping to make a lot of improvements)
  • Story and dialog feedback
  • Puzzle feedback-- what makes sense, what is confusing, what solutions you think should work but didn't
  • Combat balance feedback
  • Additional: We are just a few days away from releasing our controller integration and Steam Deck version. Please let me know if you have a Steam Deck and I can send you an early build to test

Currently only mouse and keyboard are supported, but I will be launching controller-support in a few days (it's finished, just doing internal testing currently), so that will need some love shortly as well.

You can post feedback here, on our Discord at: https://discord.gg/QS2SN55CC4, or even just email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much for your help, and I hope our game brings you a bit of joy!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic