Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411494 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 11:17:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralQUESTION: Help; Devlog has been 'locked', how to Unlock?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: QUESTION: Help; Devlog has been 'locked', how to Unlock?  (Read 3076 times)
AcroGamesFin
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2023, 08:35:11 AM »

My devlog has been somehow locked, I cannot post in it anymore.
What could this be and how to unlock?
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=74667.0
thank you!
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 07:09:04 PM »

A moderator or admininstrator can unlock threads on request if there isn't a specific reason for it to be locked. I've gone ahead and unlocked the linked thread.

There have been a number of instances recently of threads getting unexpectedly locked. I'm not sure if there's a forum bug somewhere that's causing it or if it can all be explained by accidental clicks. Just let someone on the mod team know (this thread is a good place to do that), and we can take care of it in the future.

AcroGamesFin
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2023, 07:54:29 PM »

A moderator or admininstrator can unlock threads on request if there isn't a specific reason for it to be locked. I've gone ahead and unlocked the linked thread.

There have been a number of instances recently of threads getting unexpectedly locked. I'm not sure if there's a forum bug somewhere that's causing it or if it can all be explained by accidental clicks. Just let someone on the mod team know (this thread is a good place to do that), and we can take care of it in the future.
big thanks to you!! Toast Right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic