Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 08:54:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for game artist and someone experienced in monetizing games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for game artist and someone experienced in monetizing games  (Read 2846 times)
AndreJuan
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2023, 02:23:33 AM »

Dear Community,

A while ago I started building a Monster Truck 2D game for the Android Platform. Here is a link to a video featuring the current status of the project:

I started the project because I was interested in learning about game physics and the physics engine in this prototype is coded from scratch.

As I am tossing ideas I would like to get in touch with experienced folks who knows how to bring a game to market and can give an educated assessment of expected revenues. Naturely, in order to take the project to the next level I would need support from a game artist who can help in creating content and game level design.

If you find the project interesting and you think you can bring some value to the table please don't hesitate to get in contact.

Email: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic