Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:22:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAs I Began to Dream
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: As I Began to Dream  (Read 888 times)
strayflux
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2023, 12:39:43 AM »

As I Began to Dream is an enchanting puzzle-platformer that merges a unique environment manipulation mechanic.
Utilize this power to navigate dream worlds, solve puzzles, and aid Lily's escape from her dream realm.

Hello everyone! I'd like to share about our game "As I Began to Dream" this game is already available on Steam and you can play the demo in the page.
https://bit.ly/AIBTDS
and if you like it, consider adding it to your wishlist. We'd greatly appreciate your support.

About
"As I Began to Dream" is an enchanting puzzle-platformer that merges a unique environment manipulation mechanic. Utilize this power to navigate dream worlds, solve puzzles, and aid Lily's escape from her dream realm.

Players will play as Lily, a little girl who tragically loses both of her parents in an accident. She awakens in a dream world where she finds herself trapped with no way out. She must use her power to control and manipulate the world around her to escape her dream world. As she journeys through the dream world with her turtle friend Flippy, players will encounter many puzzles that require manipulating the environment to solve them and progress in Lily's journey.

Features
Lily will visit various dream worlds that reflect the traumas she experienced, remembering what happened to her, and together with Flippy, she will overcome it all in this hand-crafted journey.

• Unleash a captivating puzzle and manipulation mechanic: swap and rotate the environment around you, and find a way out of every puzzle!
  • Explore tranquil-yet-mysterious dream worlds for 4-6 hours.
  • Encounter diverse worlds with their unique creature that will help you along your journey.
  • Immerse yourself in rich, hand-drawn visuals across different dream worlds.
  • Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack featuring over 20 original tracks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic