Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 02:51:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMagret & FaceDebouc point and click presentation (demo inside)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Magret & FaceDebouc point and click presentation (demo inside)  (Read 487 times)
Adipson
Level 0

Adipson Studio Point and click Games

View Profile WWW
« on: November 12, 2023, 07:35:31 PM »

Hello here !

Thanks for the support !
I'm Romuald (Adipson), solo developer (51 years old) and I'm currently working on my 3rd non-pixelart point and click indie game "Magret & FaceDeBouc".

After 3 Geeks and Grandma Badass, I am indeed embarking on the adventure of designing an entire new game under the AGS engine for Windows PC solely in the form of a crazy police investigation.

The pitch:
Inspector Magret, a fine, refined duck who has been put on the back burner, will have to take over a criminal investigation, accompanied by a new partner imposed by his Police Captain, who is his opposite: FaceDeBouc, a shameless, temperamental goat!The two of them will have to get to know each other and, above all, work together to investigate and solve the mystery of the crime of Mr Couane, a shopkeeper's pig cut up and turned into sausage in his coffee shop.

A v1.0 demo of the game is already playable and the Steam page to add the game to your wishlist as well.
Link below.

The game is in native French and needs professional native English and German translators to translate French to English and German as well as English and German voice actors.A Kickstarter campaign has been running for this for a few weeks but it seems that, not being successful with English and German speakers, the game will remain in French mainly, with English and German translations under chatGPT and only French voices for the translated texts.

I would like your feedback on your first gameplay, taking into account two things which will be automatically improved in the final game and which are not in the current demo:

1-when you shorten the dialogues, the audio voices will cut each time so that they no longer intertwine vocally

2-the main characters you control will no longer block each other's path if you stick them together in a very small area.That's it, for the rest, the game is in development, scheduled for April, will have a lifespan of between 4 and 6 hours and is planning several episodes, each episode being an investigation independent of one another.

Thank you for your attention and await your feedback!

Trailer 1 on Youtube: https://youtu.be/4VesTxFeEIM?si=emymOjaWslE2Pl_3

Steam page to wishlist the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2661780

Playable demo on the Kickstarter page !

Kickstarter page to hope for a translation into English and German and play free demo : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adipson/magret-and-facedebouc

Thanks and see y a soon ! Grin

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 07:50:04 PM by Adipson » Logged

Adipson Studio
Point and Click never die !
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic