Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 03:19:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosUnique covers and logos for your game - increase sales on Steam!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unique covers and logos for your game - increase sales on Steam!  (Read 880 times)
buslovskyi_design
Level 0

Game Logo/Cover Maker

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2023, 07:16:06 AM »

Hello, dear Developers!

My name is Alex, and I specialize in creating custom covers and logos for games designed for the Steam platform. My experience in gamemadev and design allows me to not only create visually appealing elements, but also improve the sales of your game.

Why my covers can make the difference:

Attractiveness: your games deserve to be noticed! My covers stand out from the crowd, catching the attention of potential players.

Sales Design: I understand that it's important to not only attract, but also hold attention. My covers create an emotional connection, motivating users to buy.

Trend Analysis: I am always up-to-date on the latest trends in game design, which keeps my work modern and relevant.

My portfolio :

Using neural networks:

In some cases, I use advanced technologies such as neural networks to achieve more outstanding results. It is important to emphasize that I do this in a professional and standardized manner. My works created using neural networks do not cause any complaints from Steam. I always follow the platform's guidelines and policies to ensure your game is presented safely and successfully.

If you are looking for unique and saleable covers or logos for your games, contact me. Let's make your project unique!

Regards,
Alex.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 11:32:21 AM by buslovskyi_design » Logged
buslovskyi_design
Level 0

Game Logo/Cover Maker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 11:28:42 AM »

My new works:

More here :

buslovskyi_design
Level 0