Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 04:15:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for Pixel Artists for Character Animation and Backgrounds
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for Pixel Artists for Character Animation and Backgrounds  (Read 763 times)
Maikuro
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2023, 02:50:11 PM »

I'm currently looking for 1-2 pixel artists that are looking for a side gig!

Currently, I've been doing most of the pixel art for this project but there are certain areas that are difficult for me (like animation). I'm looking for pixel artists that have experience with doing simple animations (walking/running loops, object interactions, character sleeping) and perhaps someone who is good at creating backgrounds. Most characters are human set in this style and the rest are flowers (that have human-like behaviors).

Pixel Art Examples: https://imgur.com/a/dzEXPNP

Payment: I'm comfortable with doing fixed-rate pay. An example would be that every background is $(set amount here) or $(set amount here) for backgrounds with more detail. Please let me know your rates or I can tell you what I have in mind.

If interested, please send me a DM on Discord: zossboss or email me at [email protected] with the subject "Pixel Artist".

Provide me with any examples you have and your preferences of pay!

Thank you for reading!  Hand Clap
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 03:30:02 PM by Maikuro » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic