Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 01:05:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallWacambria Island [Third Person][Action-RPG][ DEMO ]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wacambria Island [Third Person][Action-RPG][ DEMO ]  (Read 656 times)
Wacambria
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 02, 2023, 11:05:28 PM »

Announcing Wacambria Island!
(In development and coming soon)

Planned Release
Early to Mid 2024

Platforms
Steam

Wacambria Island is a open-world, action RPG set on an island comprised of diverse biomes. Play as an adventurer whos search for treasure lands him in the middle of a drama between the local islanders and an invading army. With the island mostly captured by the invading army, you will need to work together with the locals to gain back territory. This journey will take you across numerous biomes, caves, ruins and towns while discovering the secrets of an ancient power and a legendary hero. With the odds stacked against the local people, you will be the deciding factor of freedom in Wacambria Island.

Hi I'm Moses Doyle, I’ve always had a passion to make games and I’m very excited for you to experience the adventurous world I’ve been creating! Wacambria Island is the first of many adventure games I plan to develop with my custom written Action RPG game engine. Wacambria Island will feature original 3D assets and artwork. At this time it is nearing the later stages of development and I'd love you to take a look and give me feedback. I appreciate your time as you view all that I've been pouring my time into.

Please support my work by adding Wacambria Island to your Wishlist!!!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1842680/Wacambria_Island/

Official Teaser Trailer

Here is a quick video showcasing a few locations in Wacambria Island

Explore the Island of Wacambria filled with Caves, Ruins and Towns!

Engage in exciting battles

Thank you again for taking the time to view Wacambria Island and supporting indies like me.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:44:22 PM by Wacambria » Logged

Keep it simple, keep it fun
Wacambria
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 08:13:45 PM »

Build Your Home in Wacambria Video highlighting home purchasing & customization!

Wacambria
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 12:43:57 PM »

I'm happy to annouch that a pre release DEMO is now available for Wacambria Island! Gentleman

I sure hope any of you who wish to download it get plenty of enjoyment out of it and feel free to leave your comments here in this post should you feel inclined to do so!

The game is still in progress and feedback is always welcome!

Thanks guys!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1842680/Wacambria_Island/

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:50:51 PM by Wacambria » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic