Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 02:21:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSenior Software Engineer / Programmer is looking for 2D Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Senior Software Engineer / Programmer is looking for 2D Artist  (Read 591 times)
skullptr
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2023, 12:56:21 PM »

I'm 33 years old programmer with 15 years experience and looking for 2D Artist with comparable experience in gamedev field for "army of two" team. Worked in different fields (apart from subject in: automotive, video communications, backend servers and etc). Portfolio - upon request.

I know most of the well-known languages (Go, TypeScript, C#, Java), but the base is C++. Started with Unity 4 long time ago and recently switched to Cocos. One of the last problems that was solved this summer is online server/client 2D/3D physics (including determinism).

With me you can forget about programming and concentrate on your artistic work. My task is to realize your vision of the game (or look for compromises, if something is not technically feasible).

From you:
1) Concept + idea for a game (and portfolio, of course), which can be completed with 2 people. Design document is a big plus
2) Have a titan-solid patience and desire to complete the project

I can't give any promises for success, but this is up to us. The goal is to create games for the soul that you’re not ashamed to show to people (and the global goal is independence and working for yourself). I have a full-time job, so I only have time in the evenings and on weekends. I don't consider any job offers.

Find me:
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: skullptr
Telegram: @skullptr
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 01:16:23 PM by skullptr » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic