Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 02:38:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsGoogle IGG Europe: a free presentation on getting into AI
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Google IGG Europe: a free presentation on getting into AI  (Read 580 times)
IGGE_Europe
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2023, 08:30:53 AM »

Hey all, new to the server here so hopefully I'm putting this in the right place  Who, Me?

We're excited to invite you to a free presentation on getting into AI from our team-mate Greg Kowal.

You don't need a technical background at all, but for anyone serious about mastering the tools and becoming a real AI artisan, Greg's tips could potentially save you a huge amount of time and energy. The cost is only an hour of your time Smiley

Until we run out of space you can join the event here and it should just get added to your calendar:
https://t.ly/TNU3h

This will be the debut presentation from the Indie Games Group Europe, which is a volunteer community we're just starting to build intended as a hub for anyone with an interest in all things Indie. Google has started a recent initiative to support geographical communities around IG, and we're hoping we can build the Europe chapter into a useful network for anyone with a passion for the field.

If you love Indie Games and want to stay connected to what's happening in Europe then come join us! No matter whether you're a veteran or have nothing but an interest, come and jump in the server! We're going to need people to help out, and the community is just getting started so your support could make a huge difference. Here's our baby discord server:
https://discord.gg/iggeurope

Happy Holidays!
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 02:53:27 PM »

thank you I am always, with no further clarification, interested in getting into [current investor bait buzzword]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 02:52:48 PM by Schoq » Logged

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic