Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 10:33:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsI need a non-professional Music Composer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I need a non-professional Music Composer  (Read 593 times)
D-ray
TIGBaby

Mutant

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2023, 01:58:06 AM »

GREETINGS, people of the TIGForums.

I'm a freelance programmer, artist, animator and writer, primarily focused on making games (I'm also very handsome, but I don't think it matters in this context).
As you probably noticed, "composer" is not on the list, as the closest thing to me "producing music" is when I'm in dire need to release a flatulence.

To cut things short, I'm looking for another young freelancer like me who's, however, capable of making music for a small project of mine. Keep in mind that I'd prefer someone who doesn't currently make music professionally, but someone who's just looking for a place to make experiences and get eventually get better.

I don't think I need to tell you, but the amount of money you'll gain from this is identical to mine (zero).
So, if you think you've got the time, guts and the requirements to work with the undersigned, hit me up with a private message here on TIG or with an e-mail to my VERY professional address: [email protected]

In the mean time, I'll be meditating on why there's an icon of Fez here. Gomez
I know Phil Fish used to hang out here, but at the same time I thought people hated him. So... what?
Anyway, have a good one everyone; may we work together.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic