Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 05:11:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[Hire/Collab/Passion Project] PS2 era music production.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hire/Collab/Passion Project] PS2 era music production.  (Read 285 times)
OrionStax_
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2023, 09:15:54 AM »

What's up guys I thought I'd take a chance posting some of my work here for ya'll to check out. I'd say my main inspiration in terms of video game music production would be PS2 era style music. Specifically stuff from SquareEnix and Atlus and other games that used ethereal soundscapes and breakbeat/jungle type percussion.
I'm a fan of different genres and incorporate stuff from different styles to try to make something that sounds new but almost nostalgic at the same time.

I mostly make music in my free time and at this moment am not exactly too concerned with making a big profit, but genuinely want to work on or be part of a project that would appreciate the type of music I do! But anyway I'll let the music do the rest of the talking. Let me know what you guys think.

First track I'll start here with is one inspired by Shin Megami Tensei (specifically Imagine Online but Nocturn is a good one too so I used that as the image)

https://soundcloud.com/dorggingoa/shin-megami-reprise
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic