Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 04:41:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHello Everyone!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 991 times)
Steve Matthew
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2023, 04:42:33 AM »

Hello Everyone! My name is Steve just joined this forum, Hope you all having a wonderful day and amazing life going on, so Just wanted to say Hi! to you all and get connected with you all Smiley Smiley
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 05:50:04 AM »

Hey Steve, what are you working on?

Steve Matthew
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 11:24:36 PM »

Hey Michael Hope you are doing great, currently not working on anything busy with some house renovations. Looking forward to get some great ideas to work on  Wink
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 03:16:45 PM »

Hello Steve. I'm having trouble reading the text in the image below, could you please help out?

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 04:19:15 PM »

Hello Steve. I'm having trouble reading the text in the image below, could you please help out?

Brilliant and cool post Schoq! This guy seems different and new so let's haze him! Newcomers are beneath us and should be treated as outsiders till we know if they are cool enough to fit in. He might like Fortnight, LoL, or Family Guy, LIKE A LOSER. I can't wait to be in a group of people who are even more empowered to gatekeep those who are and are not acceptable to be members of the development community.

Also, if you guys had technical ability you could add a captcha to the site, my own network has several, but also, we just talk to people who want to sign up and most bots can't pass a Turing test at this point.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 04:43:58 PM »

Chatbots have been able to pass for humans in undiscerning mass social media environments for a long time actually, and this is far from the first one run through chatgpt or similar that has had to be deleted from this forum.
It's great that you want to be welcoming to new participants but this isn't that.

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 05:07:16 PM »

I'd rather be nice to a bot than mean to a person. (Edit: who doesn't deserve it.)

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2024, 06:53:50 AM »

I think even a halfway normal person can handle the half-joking accusation of being a bot, assuming they have a sense of humor and a not oversized ego. That being said, if this account is indeed a bot, they're a pretty good one because they learned to use tigsource emoticons somehow. I say we just let whoever/whatever Steve Matthew is post some more and we can do our job as mods if all his posts suddenly turn into korean flowershop spam or whatever.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2024, 02:38:08 PM »

Simple smileys are automatically converted to tigs emoticons by default

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2024, 03:13:31 PM »

Then I have proven myself a fool

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 07:26:11 PM »

assuming they have a sense of humor and a not oversized ego. That being said

Yeah, I don't know, I run into a lot of oversized ego/no sense of humor big shots in this world. Sell a few million games and suddenly, you decide you are too important to joke around. Edit, or that the jokes are one way, down the pyramid, but not up.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 07:31:16 PM by michaelplzno » Logged

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 07:27:31 PM »

Yeah, well, those are the people who deserve to be joked about the most.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic