Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 06:27:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a Programmer in UE5 for our metroidvania project
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a Programmer in UE5 for our metroidvania project  (Read 510 times)
Jusona
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2024, 08:30:12 AM »

Hi! We are a small team of indie developers working for more than a  year in our metroidvania with soulslike artstyle in a 2.5 environment. We need the help of someone else to help us achieve our goal of releasing the demo of the game this year. Then we will make this project our dayjob with the revenue of the release.
We look for someone interested in our game and willing to work with passion in a project like this. We need a UE5 blueprint programmer to join us deliver an incredible game. Your responsabilities will include a bit of everything, from the AI of bosses and enemies to create menus, shops and interesting mechanics for our protagonist , enemies and environment.
You can check a bit of our game in this video we prepared so you can check if it is something you would like to work on!

You can contact me and send your information to my mail adress  [email protected]
Thank you for taking your time reading my post, my most sincere regards,

Juan, Game Director
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic