Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:36:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsMastermind Group - devs meetup
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mastermind Group - devs meetup  (Read 1340 times)
Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2024, 08:28:52 AM »

Hello Fellow Devs,
I'm trying to organize a Mastermind Group for indie devs. Since I couldn't find any group dedicated specifically to gamedevs, I'd like to create one.
This group would be for anyone passionate about indie game dev, whether you're an artist, programmer, designer or wear multiple hats.

If you'd like to join, I created a short form here : Form to join

Cheers ! Smiley

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 09:04:08 AM »

Would you mind elaborating on what mastermind is exactly?

Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 12:10:46 PM »

Certainly.
A mastermind group, is a group of individuals who come together to support and help each other achieve their goals, and personal or professional development objectives.
It usually has like-minded individuals who are committed to personal growth, success, and mutual support.

The way this would materialize would be meeting and discussing our games' progress, or developing separately together, or artists working in parallel, providing game design feedback, helping each other with knowledge and/or advice, or just networking and making friends.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 02:26:40 PM »

...So, like a forum for game developers?

Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 10:14:42 AM »

No. We have tig for that Smiley .

This would be an online meeting/hangout that would take place once/month, biweekly or weekly ( depending on the members of the group ).
Practically a group of developers hanging out, meeting new people and talking about their indie games and progress using microphone and camera, and/or multiple artists sharing their screen while they work.

This is highly motivational for some of us, and I'm looking for more good people interested to join in Smiley .

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic