Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 06:07:52 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios~ Pixel Animator ~
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ~ Pixel Animator ~  (Read 282 times)
Dnilo
Level 0

Pixel animator.

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2024, 07:08:13 AM »

Hello!

I'm a professional Animator and Pixel Artist, and this is a small collection of samples from some of the games I have worked on.

A little about me:

I started working on video game art and animation in 2009 for small java games for Nokia phones, and since 2012 as full-time game artist and animator to this day. I have worked in successful games including Cyber Shadow, Tiny Tower, Flowstone Saga, and Kingdoms of the Dump. And have played roles of Lead Artist and Art Director in long term projects, including Star Trek: Trexels II and Bitcoin Billionaire.

Traditional Animation (frame-by-frame) is my main focus. Animation that boosts a dynamic, elastic and charismatic look to characters and monsters. This is a major advantage in terms of quality vs. all other animation techniques used in recent 2D games that use 'skeleton' or 'rigged' character animation (like Spine) which just ends up looking stiff, generic and low quality.

Besides the love for drawing, I'm a gamer at heart, which I consider very important in order to create games.

Feel free to ask anything! Like the meaning of life, which is 42.
You can find me on:
Discord: Dnilo
Twitter: @Dnilox
Mastodon: @[email protected]

Teaser for the incoming Tenjutsu Project:

(This Kung-Fu girl is the protagonist in a new game by the creator of Dead Cells)

Night Rampage by Honki Games:

Project Alterra:

Un-named Gauntlet-like project:

Flowstone Saga by Impact Gameworks:

Project Pure Blood:

John Wick inspired game:

Project Animal Island:

Various projects:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Art is in this section was repurposed in the amazing game Cyber Shadow, developed by MekaSkull and published by Yacht Club Games.

Contact me on Discord: Dnilo
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic