Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:10:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for passionate level designer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for passionate level designer!  (Read 589 times)
PSG
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2024, 12:23:04 PM »

[as long as this ad is online, we're still looking, so feel free to apply!]

Dear game makers,

We are a new game studio who started with the development of a 2D platform shooter and we want to include new innovative gameplay and an engaging story that will make it part of a series. The first installment will be for mobile devices but we intend to release it to more platforms such as PC and consoles once we get a big enough audience. It's a voluntary position, but it will be a long-term project with a goal of shared revenue and in the end, a full working game studio, it's all in our hands to achieve this. Take control of your career and jump on board.

We are urgently in search of an experienced level designer. You will be responsible for designing levels, enemies, puzzles and bosses, using our new kind of gameplay system and pushing new creative boundaries to create new and fun challenges for our players. We're looking for serious dedicated people, so please only apply when you're serious about game design and ambitious about creating a quality product.

If you want to join us in this quest, write me a message why you would be the best candidate for the job. It’s not important whether or not you’ve released a game professionally, the most important thing here is passion and dedication, that I will know we will finish the project and that it’s going to be something we can proudly share with the world.

If you're interested, please send me a pm or a message to project_sg2022 (at) proton (dot) me
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic