Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 12:51:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAmaweks Retro Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Amaweks Retro Games  (Read 459 times)
Amaweks
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: January 23, 2024, 02:12:49 PM »

Hi folks, I'm new here, trying to reach more people with my games.

I'm creating games for more them 10 years now, at first retro games for PC, and in recent years homebrew games on vintage systems. My old pc games can be downloaded for free, the homebrews cost a few dollars on itchio.

So, instead of creating a topic for a single game, I'll show some of the most recent games for people who do not know my work.

On my website there is other informations on each games, social media links, etc: www.amaweks.com
Each game page has the itchio page link, and link to sotres that sell the games on phisical format when it's possible.

Devwill Too Prologue

This is a Sega Genesis/ Mega Drive game, you can play it on any emulator or the real hardware. It's a plaftormer with colorfull graphics and some very small "metroidvania" elements, and combo system for who likes the game to be harder. A bit short, but that's was intended, for sure a beatifull looking game.

Virgil's Purgatory

This one is a action Metroidvania like game for The ZX Spectrum and MSX computers. The last 2.0 version is more like 2 games in one, divided in 2 chapters. You can play on real hardware or on any emulator.

Bruxólico

This is an action platformer for ZX Spectrum. More then a game, it comes with a 40 page book (English and Portuguese languages) with a in deept ilustrated story of the main character, and 6 mp3 "audio book" files to come along. A big game for ZX Spectrum parameters, divided in 3 chapters.

All games have at least English or Portuguese languages versions, some of them have Spanish versions too.

Did you ever seem any of my games before? If you are into this sort of retro game, no mather if it's for PC or vintage systems, let me know what you think about my work, and help me to spread the word about it.

Thanks.  Beer!

mato・マト
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 03:47:04 PM »

Love the color palette in all of the games. Thanks for shearing!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic