Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 06:59:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Hiring Fully Remote Adjunct Faculty - Game Art & Development
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Hiring Fully Remote Adjunct Faculty - Game Art & Development  (Read 846 times)
HiringAdjuncts
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2024, 09:42:53 AM »

The role is an adjunct faculty role in the game art and development space at Southern New Hampshire University.

Looking for candidates who:

-Have a bachelor's degree or higher in Game Design, Game Art, Media Arts, IT, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Fine Arts, or a closely related field
-At least 2 years of professional experience as a game artist, developer, programmer, or similar
&
-Skills in: GameMaker Studio, Unreal, 3DS Max, Mudbox, Adobe Animate, C++, and character rigging

If this is an opportunity that you might be interested in, please feel free to apply here: https://jobs.snhu.edu/en/jobs/r0011655/online-adjunct-faculty-game-art-and-development/

Please let me know if you decide to apply or have any questions.

Finally, I encourage you to share this opportunity with anyone else you feel might be interested, as I am hiring for several dozen positions.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 10:53:43 AM by HiringAdjuncts » Logged
marcel
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 08:50:10 AM »

Hello HiringAdjuncts! 2 years of teaching xr game dev here + 10 years Unity experience I emailed you and applied to the web portal but was denied. Impressed yall found 12 Instructors already but if not I'm still available and hope to to hear from you to see what I can do for you.
HiringAdjuncts
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 12:15:10 PM »

Hey Marcel,

Our courses are heavy in Unreal, not Unity. Unfortunately, we need candidates with extended experience in that space.
Good luck!

-H.A.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic