Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 07:23:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[RevShare] Looking for 3D artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [RevShare] Looking for 3D artist  (Read 454 times)
weter
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2024, 05:13:54 AM »

Hello, we are Heaven Brotherhood team. We have 6 years of experience in game development and 4 games created. We have completed 100% of the games we started. We have a good publisher that we have been working with for many years. We are a team not on empty enthusiasm, but with the goal to create a good game and sell it.

We want to make a sequel to our most successful game to date - Fantasy Blacksmith. The game will feature such things as mix of blacksmith simulator in fantasy theme and top-down ARPG (you can check out the Fantasy Blacksmith Steam page to get a better idea). The game's development will roughly take about a year before its initial release on Kickstarter or early access on Steam.

We are looking for a 3D modeler, animator, rigging/re-rigging bones, basic knowledge and ability to import test in Unreal Engine 5 (desirable or we can help you learn along the way). We need a person who will get to the end of the game development because we always bring projects to release. The use of assets is allowed, as we have a sufficient number of purchased assets already. It is also possible to purchase new assets at our expense at your request but they will have to be adjusted to the standard of the game.

Payment - revenue share of net profit - 10-30% of net profit depending on the amount of work done. Approximately 500-3000$ monthly. The success of the game is quite guaranteed because the first game garnered a sufficient fanbase and good cash. Periodic bonus payments prior to game release are possible, more detailed discussions in private.

You can contact me either by email: [email protected] or Discord: weter (I answer way faster on Discord), send me your portfolio, work experience, your skills (you can also write down your additional skills) and any other questions you may have.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic