Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 02:22:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationslooking for artist to collaborate for Balinese myth game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: looking for artist to collaborate for Balinese myth game  (Read 372 times)
Azauqyar
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2024, 08:41:40 AM »

the genre is a 2d action platformer game. it's similar to Metroidvania type with the adventure where there are multiple paths you can take to explore the world but without the specific skill side.   

synopsis

The world is at its last cycle, the Kaliyuga. The empire tasked the immortal red assassin to capture the existence that was rumored to be tied to the cycle. Bearing the symbol of death, the red assassin steps onto the land of god only to learn about the truth of the cycle, life, and belonging.   

The game mechanic of this game besides basic movement (dash or wall jump) is throwing. you could equip up to 3 weapons and you could throw them as a projectile, if it hits the enemy then it will invoke a special ability based on the weapon that you throw and it will also heal you.   

You could try the game mechanic prototype here: https://azuaq.itch.io/red-assassin

For the art itself, I want to use Balinese culture as the inspiration for it. I'm not looking for a specific style but I would to give a feeling of dark fantasy to it as what I think is suitable for the setting.   

The length of the project is estimated to be 6 months as I intended to make a small demo first.   
 There 3 people on the teams now one is a concept artist and another is an animator but he is not confident in his animator. I would like to collaborate with artists who like to experiment on this project!
Some information about me:

My name is Nova. I'm a university student in Indonesia. I have made some games using the Unity engine for the 2D game.

If you are interested in the project please contact me on dm or in discord azauqyar

here is one of the reference for the boss
https://imgur.com/a/5y7Aevc
Azauqyar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 11:23:46 PM »

Hello i'm still trying to find people that interested in the project! and a new update we are planning on using a pixel art for our style!

so if you are interested please dm me on discord azauqyar
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic