Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 07:54:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeImagineer games needs some help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Imagineer games needs some help!  (Read 2418 times)
Imagineergames
Level 1

Sweet Slithering Bogaboo of Serpentine Proportions

View Profile WWW
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »

Hello! We are Imagineer Games. A collective of Indy Game enthusiasts. We are producing an Incredible adventure game: Shades of Violet, Song of the Clockwork Princess!

We need a bit of help though! We’re seeking for a 3d modeller to help us create the backgrounds over which the adventure takes place! We're a bit understaffed, and with work ramping up, someone taking over BG duty (or part of it) would help lots.

So, Who are we looking for?
An experienced or amateur background modeller that will work from concept art pieces to assemble background scenes
- We use 3d max, but it’s not a requierment!
-We would love it if you can Unwrap. We won’t cry if you can’t though.
-Backgrounds are pre-rendered. so anything goes.
-Someone dedicated, serious, and of course, good!

What’s in it for ya?
-Work with us in a memorable game that’s sure to become one of a kind!
-We’re dedicated, talented, hardworking, and organized. That makes us a keeper I’ll tell you!
-We wish to push this project to commercial status. This isn’t a freeware, and your work will be remunerated with time. We don’t joke (Well we do, but we’re serious, really)

Also! Check out our small teaser for Shades of Violet here:

We're also about to release an adventure iPhone game this very November. See it here: www.therewerekings.com

Write to us at:

[email protected]

You won't regret it! I can assure you of that.

Imagineers of Flights of Fancy!<br /><br />Shades of Violet - Song of the Clockwork Princess
Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 07:23:45 PM »

Wow, that looks really cool! I'm sorry I don't know any 3D modeling, I wish I could help you guys with this. Best of luck on the project, though!
Imagineergames
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:23:15 PM »

Well bummeeer. But thanks for the kudos!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 08:26:36 PM by Imagineergames » Logged

Imagineers of Flights of Fancy!<br /><br />Shades of Violet - Song of the Clockwork Princess
c-foo peng
Level 3

game chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

Looks awesome!

Just curious, but doesn't Disney have a hold on the title Imagineer? That or the guy who made A Boy and His Blob and such...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagineer

I hate for this game to end up the next EDGE, except vs. a mega-media conglomerate who have actual lawyers.

Imagineergames
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »

Everyone brings that up. And I guess we'll see. I admire the life of Disney (the man), and I did take the word because of what it meant to him. But I think the registered trademark is Disney Imagineering.

Hey! I can always call us Imagineer's edge for Extra danger. We love living in the edge. Oops.

soundofjw
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 05:08:07 AM »

Everyone brings that up. And I guess we'll see. I admire the life of Disney (the man), and I did take the word because of what it meant to him. But I think the registered trademark is Disney Imagineering.

Hey! I can always call us Imagineer's edge for Extra danger. We love living in the edge. Oops.

You have given me a day's worth of laughs - I hope you find the staff you are looking for. (:
Keep us updated.

hi
P-Flute
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »

Slung an email, the project looks fantastic!  If you'll accept attachments I'd love to send more recent samples as well!
ElijahKatz
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »

I would love to help out and I'm taking an introductory class on 3D animation this year. Though it might be awhile until I'm good I would love to join your team in the future. Shades and Kings look amazing...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic