Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:52:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeSeek Collab for Things (so vague)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seek Collab for Things (so vague)  (Read 1453 times)
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:44 AM »

'Things' is not the name of something though it could be - it's just a very very vague word! I almost went ahead and said it again!

So, here's how things are going down:

I can
  • Get Along (with all of you people hopefully)
  • Code (in a variety of things but zero 3d experience)
  • Idea (which certainly is a verb)
  • Dabble in Music (kinda)
  • Act Like a Sub-Par Artist (because I am one - and I mean actually quite sub-par, not actually pretty good but just sad that I can't draw even more well because that seems to be the case with a lot of artists please don't be offended :D )
  • Make Nice Logo-Type Things (or titles or whatever - one of the few forms of 'art' that I am decent at is this)

and I need someone who can
  • Idea (along with me)
  • Art (fairly well or something)
  • Motivate Two People (even just a bit)
  • Be Genuinely Interested (in games, game design, and hopefully some of the genres I'm more interested in, discussed below)

and it would not help if you could be of use in other areas.

----- barrier! -----

I have way, way, way too many ideas floating around, and even more unformed ideas floating around (that's just another phrase for 'brain' though) so I need someone to work with and help me decide upon an idea. Even if it's not my idea at first and I just like it!

Now, okay:
RPG, Sideplatscroller, Roguelike-ish things, Other stuff (so vague.)

These are the things I'm interested in!

---- barrier 2! ----

That's... it.
If I am doing something wrong (as in breaking some rules) in not saying very much that is specific, tell me and lock the thread or something :p

In conclusion, if you are this kind of person who is seeking some form of collaboration, talk to me (although don't continue to talk to me via this thread or we might bump the hell out of it) and we will see if our ideas come together in a good enough way.

Oh yeah. The game in my signature should not be taken as the only type of game I want to make. I should keep working on it. But - I'd more like to make more massive and complex games or something.

---- small edit ----

Eek. You appear to be right >_<
I shall, however, respond, and hopefully that will be the end of all things!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 05:31:02 AM by Droqen » Logged

Alehandro
BANNED
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 02:20:25 AM »

There's a thread for this kind of thing, but I'd be interested in collabing with you, I contacted you through the e-mail in your profile.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic