Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:06:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Looking for some extra pixelart help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for some extra pixelart help!  (Read 4030 times)
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »

Hello everyone! As you may know, I'm part of a small game development company that's workin on a DS game: www.dhggames.com

Well, I've been assuming the role of artist (as in the guy who does every graphics for the game alone) for the group and also level designer and game designer. We're currently workin' on a DS version of our gba game Motocross challenge and we are looking for some help art-wise. We're looking for someone who could help me revamp the game and help me out with tiles and general artistic stuff.

Is anyone interested? If so, just post here and I'll refer you to the "main man" of DHG so he can chat wih you about the game.

Thanks for your time!
Guert

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 11:35:19 PM »

I'm a willin' and a illin', but I'm not chillin': Got to finish up some things, so I won't be able to devote TOO much time to it before, say, the 15th or so.

Oh, does it pay anything? 20 bucks would be peachy keen!

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Shaheen
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 06:03:04 AM »

I'd like to give it a shot, if my work as of now suffices. (check the deviantart page I've got as my website for some pixel work)
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 07:34:41 AM »

Thanks guys, I'll talk about it with the main man and get back with details as soon as possible.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic