Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 12:51:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Snow Leopard and CS3
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Snow Leopard and CS3  (Read 1936 times)
aeiowu
Level 10

Greg Wohlwend

View Profile WWW
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »

So about a week ago there was this big stink about Adobe not supporting CS3 under Snow Leopard: http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2009/08/notes_on_cssnow_leopard_compatibility.html

Now that SL has been out for a bit, has anyone upgraded that regularly uses CS3 (Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, After Effects)? I'm pretty paranoid about upgrading and will probably hold off if CS3 in SL is riddled with crash bugs. Though, I must say I've been waiting for SL ever since I bought my new MBP since 10.5 doesn't take advantage of my SLI graphics cards...

So far this is the latest I could find on the topic, though this is just Photoshop. http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2009/09/a_few_problems_found_with_ps_sl.html If these are all the problems I'd have no problem upgrading but if something terribly wrong with Illustrator or Flash i'd be screwed.

Shizin
Level 0

I'll try not to give up.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »

That sounds like a problem!  Epileptic
I to use Illustrator and Flash CS3 and was going to upgrade to Snow Leopard also, I hope it's nothing too bad.
eobet
Level 4

8-bit childhood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 05:40:41 AM »

The one thing I've noticed so far, and this goes for both CS3, CS4 and even Finder windows:

If you use Exposé to drop a file into a window, that window will be in the wrong position as long as you hold down the mouse button, and as soon as you release it, will move to its correct position, but drop the file in the wrong location.

It's terribly annoying when you try to accurately drop images into InDesign!

Lifesnoozer
Level 2

wait... who?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »

The one thing I've noticed so far, and this goes for both CS3, CS4 and even Finder windows:

If you use Exposé to drop a file into a window, that window will be in the wrong position as long as you hold down the mouse button, and as soon as you release it, will move to its correct position, but drop the file in the wrong location.

It's terribly annoying when you try to accurately drop images into InDesign!

Hadn't noticed that, that's terrible. :S

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic