Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:12:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPUIT WARS - cute pixel graphics with weapons
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: PUIT WARS - cute pixel graphics with weapons  (Read 56143 times)
shig
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »

few things from the video:

The 1UP and 2UP blend with the other puit's sayings. Also they seem to talk too much cluttering the screen and making it even harder to read.
Loren Schmidt
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

The video demonstrated the graphics nicely, but the gameplay looked like it needed something.

But you've got platforms in now? Neat, I think that'll really make the game more fun. Best wishes, this looks like it could be really good if you nail the gameplay as well as you have the art.
gnat
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2009, 11:54:33 PM »

they speak via the mac's voice  programm randomly now

Grin

UPLOAD VID GO GO GO!

LAN Party List - The definitive LAN party list. Also Game Jams, etc.
GitHub
Randito
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »

re: 2D RTS / Z in 2D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_raiders ...  burned a lot of time on this back in my day. 
two52
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2010, 11:37:31 AM »

I know I'm digging this thread up from pretty far back.  But, with Florian's passing, I wanted to take a look at this game he was working on.  I checked in from time to time and it looked awesome, but I was busy with Super Mario War and didn't have time to contribute.  I'd like to help make this game come to life.

Right now, I'm just collecting information.  I'm trying to find others that may have worked on the game, either the graphics or the source code.  The readme mentions Leo Sierek, zakiller2000, ronnie.  It looks like a lot of people were interested in this game and I'd like to honor Florian by continuing his work.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic