Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 09:26:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeLooking for project to join [Sprite Artist + Designer + Music Composer]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for project to join [Sprite Artist + Designer + Music Composer]  (Read 1624 times)
Neonlare
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2009, 03:12:32 AM »

I hope this is the right area to post this, I couldn't find an advertisement section for development on the forums to post something like this in.

I am currently looking for a game to help develop and design, having been unlucky in the past with trying to find a decent team to work with (a lot of people either over-exagerating their abilities, causing problems or just disappearing entirely without any reason), I am hoping to get back into development after a short break from it. I can create sprites and compose music via FL Studios, and have had experience in co-operating on gameplay design and have several ideas of my own.

Here are some examples of spritework which I have created to date. They vary from mimicing the style of other pre-existing games to completely original styles and schemes, and colour ranges varying through 2, 8, 16 and 32 bit eras.

I hope it is okay to post this here, thank you for reading this.
Nagnazul
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:17:08 AM »

I found him first! He's mine!

Hi, I'm a programmer. I'm currently working on a 2d platformer - there's a thread for it in the feedback forum. It is very much in need of some visuals and some audio - and if you're willing to work with me to supply either, I would love to have you as part of my team Smiley

PM me if you're interested.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic