Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411869 Posts in 69424 Topics- by 58474 Members - Latest Member: spdp

June 04, 2024, 08:47:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDRYPOINT (open source)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Print
Author Topic: DRYPOINT (open source)  (Read 48975 times)
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2009, 04:43:36 PM »

Download seems broken- "zip file is corrupt" I tried re-downloading; didn't work.
Loren Schmidt
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »

It worked for me.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

Reuped for you mokesmoe Beer!

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
moonmagic
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2009, 02:00:34 AM »

YAY!

NAYBE SONEDAY!

I finally got to the end. I like that third level (the one without the door at the top); really forced me to master the diagonal long jump.

|
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »

It worked Beer!

EDIT: You should have a few instructions on how to do ij jumps, so people can find the way that works for them.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 03:13:12 PM by mokesmoe » Logged
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2009, 06:42:13 AM »

I was wondering if you're still working on this game?
Cause I think it is REALLY AWESOME! =D
I was playing it with a friend and I was like: this is impossible, and he was like, but you it isn't? And he like got a lot further then I did and it was awesome XD

btw, is the first level/room/thingy actually possible. We just couldn't seem to reach the fricking door, so we took the one leading to the tower thing.

Cheers!  Smiley

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »

btw, is the first level/room/thingy actually possible. We just couldn't seem to reach the fricking door, so we took the one leading to the tower thing.
Yes, it's possible.
To get to the door,  you need to do every jump technique in the game, aside from diagonal jump, to reach the door. (although the slide jump is skipable)
In fact, on the tower level, the only jump you do need to do is the diagonal jump.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »

Hi Smiley

Yes ! I have new things in the works for drownspire. I am supposed to show it to some students on november 2nd. I have made a new levels for the event. I will put it online as well so you can .. get frustrated on it Wink

<3 PANDAS

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »

Yay Awesome! =D

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2009, 02:32:03 AM »

The saving function is not in the game as intentional yeah? By the way great work, this is a really good mix of sound and puzzling jumps Smiley I am enjoying it, just .. should be doing coursework..

Lukas
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2009, 04:30:21 AM »

This is really awesome... In fact, I've been thinking about designing some kind of "cube-world, 8bit-texture"-thing for quite some time now and here it is. :-)

It's made in Unity right?... would you share the project-file? Just askin'. :-)

BaronCid

I make (60s/70s) rock music. Listen to my band's new album here: www.speicher.bandcamp.com
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »

Sure I wouldn't mind sharing the project file Smiley

XXIIVV

Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2009, 11:03:42 AM »

I recently stated working with Unity too and I'd love to know how you make the levels. Is it tile based or do you single-handedly add all the tiles to make levels? And do you use a tile editor, or just text?

deathtotheweird
« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2009, 04:28:14 PM »

I recently stated working with Unity too and I'd love to know how you make the levels. Is it tile based or do you single-handedly add all the tiles to make levels? And do you use a tile editor, or just text?

he just uses the cube object to make the level. game object->create other->cube
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »

he just uses the cube object to make the level. game object->create other->cube

I'm not really sure but I think it's a SHE...
So, did she put in all the cubes by had? Cause that's really annoying work... I think XD

deathtotheweird
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

Oh, excuse me. Anyways, you can snap the boxes together so they are easy to manipulate. Go to edit-> snap settings and hold control (windows) or the command key (mac) while dragging and you can move the object to whatever you specified in the snap settings. It still is tedious and annoying.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »

Yea I use the snap system from placement. it's not too long, and it's sort of fun, it's a cool restriction to work with Smiley

And I am a guy ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliceffekt

XXIIVV

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2009, 01:00:16 AM »

Your own Wikipedia page? Pretty exciting.
PlayMeTape
« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2009, 05:34:00 AM »

Yea I use the snap system from placement. it's not too long, and it's sort of fun, it's a cool restriction to work with Smiley

And I am a guy ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliceffekt

Haha, I love it. Linking to your own wiki entry. That's ballsy Wink!
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2009, 06:25:01 AM »

Oh, excuse me. Anyways, you can snap the boxes together so they are easy to manipulate. Go to edit-> snap settings and hold control (windows) or the command key (mac) while dragging and you can move the object to whatever you specified in the snap settings. It still is tedious and annoying.

Thanks for the tip! =D

Oeeehhh... Sorry about that XD

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic