Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:50:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsDoritos Unlock Xbox 2009 - got an idea for a game? Get it published on XBL (& cash)!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Doritos Unlock Xbox 2009 - got an idea for a game? Get it published on XBL (& cash)!  (Read 2618 times)
JamesFanscape
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:59:54 PM »

Hi guys - is this the forum where you announce contests? Please feel free to move this if I've posted this in the wrong place; I'm a little slow on the uptake sometime Smiley

Anyway, I'm helping promote Doritos' Unlock Xbox 2009 contest for work, and I thought some of y'all might find it worth learning about. Basically, Doritos is just looking for game ideas, and if they pick yours, you get to oversee the development of your idea into a full-fledged XBLA title! To enter, just submit a video describing your idea to this site:

http://www.unlockxbox.com

Then they narrow down the submissions to 10 folks who travel to Microsoft to pitch their game in person, and from there two to turn into titles to be released on Live next Fall. Plus they're going to let the fans pick one contestant to win a one-year gig with Doritos' gaming team - and $50,000!

Again, I'm working on this contest for work, so if you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Thanks!
slimehunter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

First: Let me say that's totally badass if your last name is in fact "Fanscape".

Secondly: I was thinking about chewing you out for promoting Doritos here, but this gave me a great idea for a new compo - Fake Product Placement Compo!

ACTION-52-05DE4DA9
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic