Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:17:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperTechnical (Moderator: ThemsAllTook)Public repositories for UndeadScript and SlashDOC
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Public repositories for UndeadScript and SlashDOC  (Read 2095 times)
Bad Sector
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2007, 08:28:16 AM »

Two important (to me) projects i didn't had under versioning control were UndeadScript (Java/JavaScript-like language and scripting engine) and SlashDOC (source code documentation tool for C, C++ and UndeadScript).

Today i decide it's a good time to put them under Subversion and i decided that since these tools are opensource anyway, to make the repository public. I also used the popular Trac tool to provide a wiki for both projects (each one with its own - currently they're not publically editable though), a ticket tracker (anyone can add/comment tickets), SVN browser with the ability to download a revision (changeset) in ZIP format and other stuff that Trac provides and right now i don't remember :-P.

The pages are:
http://slashdoc.crimsonfeather.com/ for SlashDOC and
http://uscript.crimsonfeather.com/ for UndeadScript

For those who don't know (i assume almost everyone here :-P), SlashDOC is a documentation generator which parses special comments in source code to produce documentation (somewhat like doxygen, minus the fancy C++ parser and with a better -and customizable in the development version above- HTML output and cleaner syntax). I use it for almost everything i write :-).

UndeadScript is a C/Java/JavaScript-like language and C++ library (with an optional C interface in the development version above, so it can be used from C or other languages which support C imports, like FreePascal) with full object oriented abilities and garbage collection.

Both are free as in speech and beer (that is, they're opensource) and licensed under BSD (SlashDOC) and MIT (UndeadScript) licenses.

~bs~
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic