Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:19:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsAnything Beats Everything
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print
Author Topic: Anything Beats Everything  (Read 33847 times)
Dom2D
Level 5

I'll do it myself then!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2010, 01:02:37 PM »

So about Anything Beats Everything. It's finally ready to code. I've got the flowchart all figured out. I learned enough Actionscript to do a solid code job by doing a couple simple games. I have tons of levels ready to be added to the game and tons more planned. What's the missing ingredient then? Time.  Cry

Sigh. I wish I had much more time to work on my projects. Anything Beats Everything is next on my list, for sure, as soon as I finish Gem Dungeon. GD is a small board game project I was doing in my spare time, but I realized it would never be finished unless I focused solely on it for a little while. So that's what I'm doing now.

So no new screenshot or level, but a big apologetic post to keep myself motivated and to remind me that Anything Beats Everything needs to happen soon.

Dom2D
Level 5

I'll do it myself then!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2010, 08:35:01 AM »

V _ V

I want more tiiiime.

Anyone interested in coding this? I bet it'd take any one of you 3% the time it would take me to do it.

rayteoactive
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2010, 11:30:52 AM »

Its a really neat piece of work., I'm sure someone will pick it up if you put it in the Jobs forum? Maybe cut a profit sharing deal if your intend were to go for flash licensing?

Dom2D
Level 5

I'll do it myself then!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2010, 11:34:10 AM »

Its a really neat piece of work., I'm sure someone will pick it up if you put it in the Jobs forum? Maybe cut a profit sharing deal if your intend were to go for flash licensing?

Very good idea. I wouldn't mind sharing half the profits on this one. I just want it to be done before the end of the world!

st33d
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2010, 02:35:37 PM »

I think this would be killer on the iphone/ipad market. Although this idea is pretty much already there on New Super Mario on the DS as the mini games, I think this thread shows how much more interesting it could be, and the code is really quite basic!
namre
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »

Very stylish and I love the colors! Makes me think of those Wario Games that I love to play!

Oh and I also agree with the previous poster, it would be cool if this also gets on Iphone.
Dom2D
Level 5

I'll do it myself then!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2010, 02:17:55 PM »

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my call for a programmer, I am very touched by your interest in this game and hope to work with you guys on some other game. I <3 you TIGguys.

I have found a programmer who will code Anything Beats Everything for the iPhone and iPad, right here at my workplace. It's weird that I had to post an "ad" in here to realize I had such talent right next to my desk, but at least now it'll go really well, with actual meetings and not only internet communications.

I'm clearing up the Game Design Doc asap so he can start coding right away!

Thanks again, everyone, and I'm really serious - let me know if you want to work with me on another project!!  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic