Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:11:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSome Foreign Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Some Foreign Game  (Read 1568 times)
James Kaudewitz
Level 0

Aughmogmog!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »

Heylo, the name's James... this isn't actually my first post; I used to be "the Advocator"...just do ya know. Anyway, I thought I'd present my game!

SOME FOREIGN GAME

In the world of lite, all is well. One day, though, you're thrust into a dark world with many dangers. Find your way through all the levels to free yourself and return to your home. Maybe you'll even figure out why you're there in the first place.

- James

PS: How do you get rid of the blinkin' manbaby!?   Apoplectic

est. February 2009
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 10:44:58 PM »

I thought this game was pretty fun, however, two things in it were really annoying:
1. Having to press a button to restart every time I died became tiresome.
2. The graphics, man! Does your computer screen have super-high contrast, or did you just think it would be funny to ruin my eyesight? Turn up the brightness on the background.

Jayenkai
Level 1

Every Week

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 02:35:44 AM »

1. It's not TOO bad, but you could at the very least put up a "S?" notice the first couple of times a player dies..

2. I think your screen must have a very low contrast, because neither of my screen's have issues with that game!

That game's kick ass!

I write AGameAWeek, and I've got over 350 games to prove it!!
---
Load, Next List
James Kaudewitz
Level 0

Aughmogmog!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 08:38:41 AM »

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Yeah, my beta testers mentioned it was little dark so I brightened it up (believe it or not, it was darker before).

I was trying to give the player minimal info on what to do (Only the intro hints at the controls), but I guess it was a little too minimal. Tongue

EDIT: Should this be in "feeback"?. Is so, maybe a mod/admin could move it please.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:02:39 AM by James Kaudewitz » Logged

est. February 2009
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic