This is everything I've shown and a little extra. Huzzah~
That last one is 32x16, not 30x16 like all the others. I know
that it's not uniform but this is the only way in which it will
tile properly. You want properly tiling grids don't you?
I'll put up a sheet where the tiles are spaced out more after I've done more of them.
EDIT: Like, now.
BTW, those beach tiles aren't supposed to be animated, it's just for variety.
More EDITS: Some extra tiles. Also they have been organized better. Organization rules!
01.We now have horsies. I really need to fix the transparency on them. I was thinking of making riders and horses separate so I can have different coloured dudes on different coloured steeds and cut down on the number of sprites needed.
02.A quick addition: armoured horses.
03. Soldiers, walls, now you can stick together maps with elevation and then put dudes with spears on top of that.
04. Loads more tiles and three variety of tree. Boy that's a lot of tiles.
05. Broke up my tile sets into separate images mainly for my benefit. Did some scenery that might be good for adding 'cover' into games if I get around to making sprites that accommodate such things. Having characters that look like they've teleported into stuff isn't a good look.
06. Dudes, swords, it's what you bring to a duel.
07. There are now dudes that fire arrers at ya. This is a stealth update.
08. More stuff. Holy shit!
09. Is that magenta I spy again?
12. More stealth updates.
13. Loads more dudes. Really, that's a lot now.
14. So I walk into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long post?". This is a horse joke if you are slow.
15. Oh indexed palettes how I've come to adore you even those you are a short tempered hussy.
16. Done. Dusted.