Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:09:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAssemblee: Part 1Ted's Arts - Hi Res Spaceships & Character Portraits (finished)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Ted's Arts - Hi Res Spaceships & Character Portraits (finished)  (Read 25597 times)
Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »

That's perfect.  Thanks for including Sos.

Ina Vegt
Level 1

Girl Game Developer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2009, 12:33:29 AM »

That's perfect.  Thanks for including Sos.

What's the license on this art?
Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2009, 12:55:40 PM »

Alec had credited me for the 3D model of the ship I drew, but the model was made by Sos.  So, I just let him know that it was a collaborative effort.  I'll make that more clear on my first post.

I'm not sure what the license would be. Creative commons perhaps?  I think the idea is that the art made in Assemblee Part I is to be used in Part II and then credited.  However, I was happy to see that Alec used some for his Unity tutorial.  I love tutorials and sharing knowledge.

The 'Resources' thread might be a good place to ask everyone what the general license is on Part I assets.
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9599.0
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 01:07:32 PM by savethedinosaurs » Logged

Ina Vegt
Level 1

Girl Game Developer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »

Alec had credited me for the 3D model of the ship I drew, but the model was made by Sos.  So, I just let him know that it was a collaborative effort.  I'll make that more clear on my first post.

I'm not sure what the license would be. Creative commons perhaps?  I think the idea is that the art made in Assemblee Part I is to be used in Part II and then credited.  However, I was happy to see that Alec used some for his Unity tutorial.  I love tutorials and sharing knowledge.

The 'Resources' thread might be a good place to ask everyone what the general license is on Part I assets.
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9599.0

What version of CC, though?

I'm thinking of placing my part II game on gamejolt.com, which does not qualify for non-commercial, but it's not making huge profits either.
Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2009, 01:34:21 PM »

I posted the topic in the Part 2 Discussion thread to see what the rest of the community thinks.  I'm sure this question will come up a lot for the other entries.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9662.msg310273#msg310273

Ted
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

Didn't get any input yet on the general Assemblee arts license question, but it's alright with me if you put it up on GameJolt  Hand Thumbs Up Left Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic