Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411480 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 23, 2024, 10:13:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsProbability 0 (original & outdated)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Print
Author Topic: Probability 0 (original & outdated)  (Read 80513 times)
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2010, 07:05:18 AM »

There is likely nothing more in the pipeline for the python-pyglet release of Probability 0; that said, there is less and less to discourage me from making a P0 remake or sequel, likely in Flash this time (and, unfortunately, with a little more user-friendliness).

Very glad you've enjoyed it and let me tell you to look at the text above the probability counter, for that will explain what it represents.

And :D yay! People are still finding this, and finding it great. What a successful first game I hope to top it soon, someday.

edit
Careful about reading through this thread for fear of exposing, to yourself, your own crippling ineptitude because there are some people whose skill at this game frightens the heck out of me.

Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 04, 2010, 02:11:23 AM »

Facepalm

Oh my goodness. I didn't Read. The Readme. Now, if you look deep into my post history you may find a post of mine evangelizing that delightful file. How it's been written with good intent and good faith. That a player should be expected to read it as part of playing the game.

AND WHADDYA KNOW, P(Survival) is in the readme.

Also, this is your first game? Marvelous! And even better! Thanks for the heads up about the monstrous high scores. I will remain blithely ignorant (for now), and state that my high score is at 948, and my low depth is at 0.449. Huzzah.
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 04, 2010, 03:30:31 PM »

This game is awesome. The concept is strong but what got me the most was the presentation. Excellent execution!
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 04, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »

ok i apologize for the very nercomancatic post (yeah i made that word up) but I made an arrangement for the pzero theme that a few people were interested in hearing:

http://www.box.net/shared/v8qzzcx1da

the music in the game is adaptive, meaning there isn't 1 file that you can just listen to, so I made this to appease people who liked it so much (thanks, guys  Beer!)

baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2010, 12:56:25 AM »

Facepalm Bugged and froze.

What happened: Pushed off the screen upwards *while* collecting a P(Survival) increase power-up. Result, total hangup. No Esc, Alt-F4, nothing responded. Had to manually crash it. Really liking it, however.

My "Talent" set:

-Fighting Stance
-Block Breaker
-Knees
-Spike Shield

Top score (for first day): 335 pts/0.208 km and 286 pts/0.315 km

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic