Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:09:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsUnity3D: Video Tutorials by Alec
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: Unity3D: Video Tutorials by Alec  (Read 67345 times)
Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2010, 09:32:31 AM »

Yup.

Skofo
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »

My bad. Tongue

Those tutorials actually move at a reasonable pace for a total beginner. The feed of your face is a nice touch; it makes it more personal and acts as a gateway for coding nublets between the cold, technical wasteland of code and the warm, mushy human world we all know and love.

If you wish to make a video game from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
kessler
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2010, 11:47:01 PM »

Skofo, Programming is human life. It is an amazing network of commands and logic. Mr. Alec's tutorials got me all jazzed to make things in Unity and now after 5 weeks of practice and frustration... I can make games with my BEAR HANDS. Keep on truckin' Sko!  Gentleman
LilMonsta
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »

Great tutorials, I look forward to seeing more in the future!  Beer!

-Steve
diki
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »

These tutorials are wonderful and a great starting point for novices! They explain the basic concepts & how to put stuff together, what scripting can do & where to look for more help - a great kickstarter! Hand Thumbs Up Left Grin Hand Thumbs Up Right

You, Sir, upped my motivation back to 100% after previously running into those horrible brick wall tutorials of "have a gig of assets & drag them this way".  Roll Eyes
TeeGee
Level 10

Huh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »

I love these tutorials. The pacing is just fine for me. Have you considered making one about creating a sprite-based 2d game in Unity?

Tom Grochowiak
MoaCube | Twitter | Facebook
Greg Game Man
Level 5

i have to return some videotapes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »

Hey Alec, these tutorials are incredibly helpful, good pace, well explained. Just started learning unity, making the jump from Actionscript and im really enjoying it.

If you find the time please make some more Smiley

Destral
Level 10

Climbing that mountain...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2011, 11:18:07 PM »

Thanks for making these, Alec, they've finally convinced me to check Unity out and maybe try tinkering in it.

Currently working on: Sword Surfer
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic