Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:31:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogszombiechips
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: zombiechips  (Read 1382 times)
BoxedLunch
« on: November 18, 2009, 03:11:47 PM »

ZombieChips is a project that I plan to work on and off on for a long while. It is the story of a group of 5 people who are all trying to survive an isolated zombie apocalypse. Basically one day (as in all zombie movies) zombies just show up and they have to get out of the city. Little did they know the city was entirely covered in a gigantic dome. So they take refuge on the top of the corporation inc. skyscraper. Once on top they overhear a radio message explaining that once all of the zombies are gone they plan to remove the dome to search for survivors. That's about it before going into to many major details.

Currently I am working on the engine and I am looking for a decent pixel artist to make me a logo to use in the blog because (as you can see) my current one sucks.

So far the game is turning out nicely and I plan on using a few cliches in the game which will constantly be joked about by the survivors. For instance, I plan on adding an elevator level where you are in a tight space and you stop every few floors to be attacked by enemies. By the way, this one is definitely going in the first demo.

Also, zombies aren't chips. Big Laff

A screen of me testing the games platform engine
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:39:29 PM by BoxedLunch » Logged
Dom2D
Level 5

I'll do it myself then!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:38:44 AM »

Can't wait to see more of this.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: