Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 11:24:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAmazed Feeling Lost? (New video game just released.)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Amazed Feeling Lost? (New video game just released.)  (Read 1004 times)
DietChugg
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2009, 11:52:04 AM »

Diet Chugg is proud to present Amazed is a labyrinth video game made by Chuggcorp. Get ready for fun surprises and puzzles around every corner. Collect points to spend on unlocking bonus courses and changing the color of your square hero. This game has 50 levels 10 Training 20 Standard 10 Bonus and 10 Lost Levels. The bonus levels have a new concept in each one of them so you can encounter cool new things.

controls: directional pad. to move
double tap to unlock doors when you get keys
Enter/ESC pulls up the menu
Q will quit the game
F1 will pull up help
F9 will take screenshots
Space is used for flipstars/flags when you find them.

The game is 7 mb w/o music and 47 mb with music. This game will not force you into full screen the size on screen is 600x800. Works on Windows 7 so it should work on Vista. Game is only single player only so there is not multiplayer. sorry no controller functionality. This is my first game I have ever released.

Amazed No Music

Amazed With Music

Diet Chugg Website has everything you need from the download file for music and non music versions.
Also it includes the soundtrack from the game called "Amazed The Lost Soundtrack"

Here is the youtube link: Amazed Trailer

YoYo Games Link
GameJolt Link

I know there are many other games out there but Donations would be appreciated.

Note: is there a way to shrink the images when posting them here?
Note: The game may be a bit easy at the start this is to help people who are younger or new to gaming to get ahang of the concepts. Don't worry for those of you who want a challenge, find the lost levels you will be presented with a challenge. They are hard to find in the first place.

Feel Free to comment on what you think of the game or if you find any bugs. I know some exist.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 06:37:13 PM by DietChugg » Logged

Pyxel Knight! 4 player pixelart platforming fun. Try the Alpha free http://www.pyxelknight.com I love making games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic