Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:42:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAssemblee: Part 2Quest! [FINISHED!] [WIN + MAC + LINUX!]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Quest! [FINISHED!] [WIN + MAC + LINUX!]  (Read 27464 times)
Galaxy613
Level 1

10,000 Lightyears of Awesome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 08:05:55 PM »

Yep! The Main download on Gamejolt is the windows version, the OSX and Linux versions are below it.

Thanks Virus. Smiley

[ Quest! ] A new year, with new possibilities. [ Follow me on Twitter! ]
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 09:44:24 AM »

Liked: Excellent use of the assets. The gameboy-esque visual was great.

Disliked: The controls were unresponsive on my setup with huge latency, and ultimately made the game unplayable for me.

Conclusion: The problems with the controls means I didn't really get chance to assess this one properly.

hedgehog_reading
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2010, 08:04:30 AM »

Played it, very good game. Encountered the wall-stick bug but didn't bother me at all. I like a lot the gameboy feel and look, reminds me somehow of all those old games with poor graphics that made your imagination part of the gameplay (a lot of that happened on spectrum, and on old consoles like atari2600). Very good game. Maybe you could continue to work on it, could add some new quests made up of new levels, some new items, maybe add some item/situation puzzle solving like you had in the first stormlord. I can see a lot of posibilities to further develop this one into a larger project. Anyway, voted for it, congrats on a very well done job!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic