Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411516 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 05:46:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallLabyrinthica: The quest of lima. A new game for the PC.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Labyrinthica: The quest of lima. A new game for the PC.  (Read 1404 times)
PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2009, 03:40:31 AM »

My game Labyrinthica: The quest of lima is released for windows.
It's a melee focused game. I don't know if I would go as far as saying it's completely unique, but I think the games that are similar are less common.
It has an interesting potions system. I should add instructions in the game for the potions system, since it might be unclear to new players. Basically, you can either throw or drink potions. But you don't know what each potion does before you see it's effect, either on yourself or on a monster.
Some potions have positive effects, some have negative, some depend on how you use them.

Trailer: (Don't forget to watch in HD)

Master of all trades.
Imagineergames
Level 1

Sweet Slithering Bogaboo of Serpentine Proportions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:10:08 PM »

Hey that looks real nice! The game mechanic for combat looks attractive too. I think the background tiling could get a good rehaul, but that's nitpicking. Love the trailer and images.

The gameplay kinda reminds me of a sort of Mouse controlled YS. and I gotta say it sounds attractive. Congratulations!

Imagineers of Flights of Fancy!<br /><br />Shades of Violet - Song of the Clockwork Princess
N
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:50:48 PM »

Hotdog.

We need one icon for that...
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »

There should be a custom hotdog title that replaces the manbaby title when your first, and quite often only, post is in the announcements forum.

PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 12:13:19 AM »

Hey that looks real nice! The game mechanic for combat looks attractive too. I think the background tiling could get a good rehaul, but that's nitpicking. Love the trailer and images.

The gameplay kinda reminds me of a sort of Mouse controlled YS. and I gotta say it sounds attractive. Congratulations!
Thank you, actually my game was loosly inspired by both Ys and Dragon Crystal. Now you should try the demo, if you havn't already. Tongue

Master of all trades.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic