Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 03:17:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)Malco Monogatari [Released]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Malco Monogatari [Released]  (Read 8713 times)
sergiocornaga
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« on: December 09, 2009, 04:07:21 AM »

Malco Monogatari has been released!
(download) (mirror 1) (mirror 2)

My site seems really slow at the moment, so I suggest using a mirror. The screenshot I first posted is still pretty accurate.

Original post:

Here's a work-in-progress screenshot of my planned Gamma IV entry. It's a collaboration with my friend Liam, someone I'm not sure I'd classify as a game designer. For the purposes of this game I'd say he's doing a great job though.

I suppose I'd like to know if, judging by the screenshot (and the title I guess), this game is somehow totally inappropriate for submission. Corny Laugh
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 12:09:51 AM by sergiocornaga » Logged
OneSwitch.org.uk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »

Crack on I'd say! Looks promising.
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »

Oh god

The other day I was discussing the idea that Malco should have his own spin-off, and here it is.

Godspeed sergiocornaga.
sergiocornaga
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 11:23:39 PM »

The other day I was discussing the idea that Malco should have his own spin-off, and here it is.

To be honest, this is the third Malco game I've worked on. The other two were slightly unfinished/unpolished Underside mods which were a tad too injokey, so they haven't seen a proper release... yet?
Also my aforementioned friend Liam has a tattoo of Malco in the stance... we're pretty big on Malco.

Thanks for the kind wishes guys! Hopefully the game's unoriginal nature won't pose a problem.
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 03:58:11 AM »

The other two were slightly unfinished/unpolished Underside mods which were a tad too injokey, so they haven't seen a proper release... yet?
RELEASE THEM Hand Any KeyMock Anger

Also my aforementioned friend Liam has a tattoo of Malco in the stance... we're pretty big on Malco.
I stumbled upon that on deviantART once (assuming it's the same person), one of the arms was kind of screwed up, he said he was going to correct it. I hope it's better now.
sergiocornaga
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 01:15:33 AM »

I feel I should update this to say that this game did indeed get finished and submitted.

And to kYn, my belated response:

I will release them eventually! They're sort of still being passively worked on. And the tattoo has been fixed!
sergiocornaga
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 12:11:31 AM »

I've polished this up post-deadline, and now I'm releasing it to the public.

I hope you'll enjoy it and give me feedback!
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 05:40:09 AM »

GOTY Cheesy

I laughed so hard when Balrog exploded into one million toasts.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic