Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:38:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAssemblee: Part 2The King, the Queen and the Jester (first-person dungeon crawler) [FINISHED*]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: The King, the Queen and the Jester (first-person dungeon crawler) [FINISHED*]  (Read 59493 times)
Aquillion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2010, 01:14:48 AM »

Nitpick - why do I always have to manually pick up a weapon before striking?  I see that other people also commented on this already. Maybe I missed it somewhere in the tutorials. I haven't really paid as much attention to them as I probably should have.
You don't.  Right-clicking an enemy with no weapon selected will automatically use the first ready weapon in your inventory on them, starting from the left.

I was the one who suggested that back after playing the first demo, that's how I know.   Tongue
Endurion
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2010, 06:18:47 AM »

Very nice!

Nitpick: It's kinda sluggish on my PC, are you using shaders or OpenGL?
Gameplay nitpick: For the puzzles you'd need a bit more hints strewn throughout. Dang pressure plates Smiley

The item picking in windowed mode is completely messed up for me, it seems to register items way off.
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »

Liked: You used my jester sprite Hand Thumbs Up Left

Disliked: The game runs at about one frame every 5-10 seconds on my rig. Obviously that makes the game unplayable for me.

Conclusion: This looks great and I really wanted to play it, but I guess my laptop is too wimpy for it.

Alexitrón
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2010, 05:56:24 PM »

Cry won't run on my Netbook .I know I shouldn't expect it to but I really wanted to try it .What I saw on the video was awesome  Hand Thumbs Up Left
Rock
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2010, 04:56:32 AM »

I like your Minecraft-ish style. I'll try it soon
ArsenioDev
Level 0

Pic Y u no change?

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2012, 09:25:55 AM »

HA i like the use of the sprites from Realm Of The Mad God! :D

Whats this do? *presses button* oops.....there goes the rockets.....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic