Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:08:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAssemblee: Part 2The way I shoot (2D) (v0.7) All I Could Do, Enjoy =)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: The way I shoot (2D) (v0.7) All I Could Do, Enjoy =)  (Read 18274 times)
hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »

anyone thought that we could make a mash-up video with little parts of the games in the contest ?
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2010, 05:04:41 AM »

I didn't get any errors of that kind. I thought it was a really fun game. My only gripe (and this is a big one) is that it's quite easy to move through walls. It happens most often when the gravity of the totem drags you through the ground, but it can also happen if you just bang your head against the wall until you get through. Unfortunately, it's a bit harder to get out again...

I couldn't really finish the game because I kept getting stuck inside the walls, but I really do admire how you've combined a bunch of different assets into a very cohesive looking game. Good work!

DarkNemo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2010, 01:00:20 PM »

Your game is a Pixel junk Shooter (PS3) rip-off, but considering the time and the ressources you had, it's not bad at all Smiley
hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2010, 08:18:43 PM »

i made it in a few days -.-

why my game is on the last page of the voting page ? i was one of the very firsts in finish it :S
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2010, 11:07:01 PM »

It's an interesting game. Some bugs made it difficult to progress, like it being easy to stick yourself into the walls. It's amusing that with a slope the turrets can kill themselves.

DarkNemo, ripoff is not a well-liked word around here. If you're going to criticize a game, do it based on the game itself, not on its inspirations.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
ETG
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »

You know, 'cause the game "is a Pixel junk Shooter (PS3) rip-off"
hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2010, 09:10:34 PM »

haha i love the logo, yeah it has some ideas of that game. I thought it would be cool to play that game on the pc so i made it simillar.

i hope u liked it...

all games are comparable with others, all are better copy or copies to which you added something, it is very difficult to create a new genre.

if we continue this, we can say that any space game is a copy of the space invaders jaja
and any platform game is a copy of mario bros

I based it on a newer one. greetings

hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2010, 09:11:50 PM »

i love the image jajajaj (L)
DarkNemo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »

Did anyone mention the second part of my message ?
I wrote "but considering the time and the ressources you had, it's not bad at all", smiley included.
If I see " The way I shoot" as a copy to Pixel Junk Shooter, it's because it is, and it's quite a good one "considering the time and the ressources" hellsong had. So, it's a great piece of work. I'm not here to offense anyone.
hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2010, 03:32:33 PM »

Did anyone mention the second part of my message ?
I wrote "but considering the time and the ressources you had, it's not bad at all", smiley included.
If I see " The way I shoot" as a copy to Pixel Junk Shooter, it's because it is, and it's quite a good one "considering the time and the ressources" hellsong had. So, it's a great piece of work. I'm not here to offense anyone.

stay cool, i made it in 5 days, i couldn't correct bugs because of the windows 7 I had on the computer i was using until yesterday Tongue

so... have fun with the "copy" haha and save the totems Tongue
hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »

a mi nadie me comenta nada Sad
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

Liked: The elements puzzle mechanic was good.

Disliked: I was able to fly through the ground whilst carrying the totems, which made the game very easy. The end boss was really tedious, he should have had far less energy.

Conclusion: Interesting concept, but a few technical glitches really let this one down.

hellsong91
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2010, 09:23:39 PM »

Liked: The elements puzzle mechanic was good.

Disliked: I was able to fly through the ground whilst carrying the totems, which made the game very easy. The end boss was really tedious, he should have had far less energy.

Conclusion: Interesting concept, but a few technical glitches really let this one down.

the game is not finished =(

i couldn't finish it in windows 7
i have game maker 6 pro so in win 7 don't work , and the GM 8 not pro doesn't work with my game

sry for disapoint u but, i hope u liked it ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic