Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:03:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)Shuttle
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Shuttle  (Read 6481 times)
dbr
Level 0

i am error

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »

After about six million half finished game projects, none released publicly, I've decided to come out of the woodwork and try do this in a transparent way. And maybe finishing the thing for once.

Shuttle is one of two possible entries, the one I have put the most thought into so far.

The basic idea is piloting an emergency shuttle through debris and past obstacles.

Visually I'm aiming for stylized 3D.

(EDIT: Removed my unfulfilled promises (oops!) and changed some details as I'm done prototyping)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:21:13 AM by dbr » Logged
dbr
Level 0

i am error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 11:47:17 AM »

Just wanted to say that, I've had some technical issues over christmas that I'm hoping will be resolved soon.
dbr
Level 0

i am error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 12:15:08 AM »

Worked out the worst technical difficulties I had, thankfully. I'm realizing I'm going to have a hard time with the deadline, but I'm far from giving up! I've got my whole game concept worked out and I'm starting to have something to show..

Oh how I tease.
dbr
Level 0

i am error

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 02:31:07 AM »

Since I spent pretty much the whole last week sick, I missed my "crunch-week" and didn't finish in time for submission  Sad.

Please do kick my ass if i don't finish it at all..

(I try to plan around having these crunch-like periods, but sometimes everything just goes south..)
SpecialEffect
Level 0

SpecialEffect.org.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 04:03:52 AM »

Please do finish it! Consider your back-side kicked!

I'm hoping to get a list up at the Accessible GameBase (http://www.gamebase.info/forum/topic/23/page/1) building on the one by newton64 - but with a bit more info on accessibility, keys used and so on. Would be lovely to give it a home there.

Best wishes getting it done.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk and www.gamebase.info
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic