Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 12:28:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios✮ ♪ ♫ CasePortman Music ♫ ♪ ✮
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ✮ ♪ ♫ CasePortman Music ♫ ♪ ✮  (Read 1947 times)
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2014, 06:55:37 AM »

✮ ♪ ♫ CasePortman Music ♫ ♪ ✮

Hey guys, my name is Case and I have been studying/composing music for around 7 - 8 years now and have developed big love for video game soundtracks (heck ever since I heard Sonic 1's Green Hill Zone, I listened to nothing but, and that's going way back!). Anyway, I'm here to let you know I'm currently on the market to compose music for your games!

My rates are very indie friendly and I'm around almost all the time (unless I'm asleep of course) for frequent updates whilst composing tracks as well as to chat about anything else. I love to get to know the industry and I'm always curious to know how development is going as I find seeing a game develop is a beautiful thing. I have a dabble in making games myself in my downtime but I aint no wizard, unlike you guys.

I've worked on a few soundtracks from which you might have already seen on here such as FreezeME, Prisonscape, Copod and more. So if you want to check out my music, here are the links:

✮ Portfolio ✮

✮ Website ✮

✮ AudioJungle ✮

Contact
Email: [email protected]
(I'm usually always on skype, so drop me a message and I'll usually get back to you instantly)

Cheers guys, I look forward to hearing back from some of you!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:03:31 AM by CasePortman » Logged
misscelan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:17:08 AM »

I have recently worked with Case. He has composed all the soundtrack of the game I'm currently working on as well as some jingles.

My game was (as is still) on development when I started working with Case, and I had some hesitations about getting a musician at that stage. I wasn’t sure if anyone could give me what I was looking for with the little material I could provide to them, but all the doubts where gone after the first sample he sent me, it was exactly what I needed!

He composed quite a few more tracks for the game and they are all equally brilliant! I was only giving him little information about the level I was working on, sometimes it was just 2 sentences, and BAM! Perfect tune!

Case is friendly, brilliant and always delivers in a timely manner. You won’t have any problems working with him.

Guys, if you need music for your games don’t miss the chance to work with Case!

Pezza
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 08:43:29 PM »

Case Portman has been a pleasure to work with.
He composed all the tracks for my game (Copod) as well as making the sound effects. I'm very happy with the work he has produced and has been a great help in creating a suitable atmosphere for my game. Just go to his soundcloud and see for yourself!
He gets a thumbs up from me.

prisonscape
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 09:41:00 AM »

Case made the soundtrack for our game, Prisonscape. He is very professional, has good indie rates and does everything on time. He is a creative mastermind who can do great songs only based on vague description and few references.

I also had the chance to hang out with him at EGX Rezzed in Birmingham this year, and he is a great guy who knows his music and video games. Hire him already!

CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 05:56:21 AM »

Thanks for the comments you beautiful people! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you all and I hope we get to do stuff in the future! :D

I'm open for commissions and other work now guys so hit me up with a message if you're interested and we can sort out the details etc.

I've updated the first post with some new bits, I've also updated my website and added some of the full soundtracks I've worked on there.

Cheers!!
tricktale
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 01:41:59 AM »

Case composed the soundtrack for my game, Diehard Dungeon.

The music was created in a very timely, professional manner. I could not be happier with the end result.

Working with Case has been a real pleasure. I highly recommend Case's work as composer and look forward to working with him again on future projects.
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 05:07:09 AM »

Hey guys I'm back open for commissions and soundtrack work if anyone is interested.

Here's a preview of what I'm currently working on:
https://soundcloud.com/kc_portman/boss-teaser-laser-fury

I've just completed a couple of projects and looking for more work so if you need any tracks / full soundtracks doing for your games or are interested in what I can offer you, here are my details once again:

(I'm usually always on skype, so drop me a message and I'll usually get back to you instantly)

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Cheers!!
Nick Torretta
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 02:23:25 PM »

Hey Case, just visited your music and wanted to say your work is awesome.  Very inspiring.  Can't wait to see what you write next, man!

Nick Torretta
www.elasticmusicproductions.com

Nick Torretta

Composer | Founder of Elastic Music

[email protected]
Portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/nick-torretta
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 04:38:27 PM »

Thanks Nick, that means a lot! I've actually been listening to some of your pieces today and I LOVE your style, I'm feeling a little of the Elfman vibes, great stuff! Smiley
Thunderhorse
Level 1

http://laserfury.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 12:20:51 PM »

Case is doing an incredible job on the Laser Fury soundtrack! Very easy to work with and really understood the style we were going for quickly. Hire him! Wink

CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 07:50:07 AM »

Thanks man! Smiley

Still taking on Soundtracks and commissions if anyone is interested.

Here's a new track I finished today to tickle your fancies!
https://soundcloud.com/kc_portman/frozen-shards
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 05:50:37 AM »

Showreel number 4 is up, have a listen and get in touch if you're interested.  Gentleman

https://soundcloud.com/kc_portman/showreel-4-2014

Cheers!  Beer!
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 06:10:48 AM »

Hey guys, I made this set public very recently for Laser Fury's Kickstarter:
https://soundcloud.com/kc_portman/sets/laser-fury-ost

Just an update on what going on, however I still have a few available slots for soundtracks and commissions, feel free to contact me!

Cheers!
Music Vortex
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 06:52:38 AM »

Good luck with the KS, the game looks cool and soundtrack sounds great  Beer!

Jose Mora-Jimenez - Composer
Website | Soundcloud|
Twitter
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic