Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:32:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsA Website with a timeline of all of the Jams!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: A Website with a timeline of all of the Jams!  (Read 4082 times)
0x0961h
Level 2

Quantum Demon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 11:01:57 AM »

And I have used that form, and not seen the jams I requested be put on. And, there were a lot, but many were missing Tongue
Afair, form barely works, it's much better and convinient to add jams directly to json files (right in a browser window) and poke CompoHub Team to accept and deploy.

Have you tried to send a notification to team after submitting form, by the way? I mean, they are humans after all, they could just don't see your submission if you didn't poke 'em.

Have you asked others to help you with JSON and GitHub stuff? There are always people in indie community who are willing to help. I've added GBJam #3 and SpeccyJam #2 to CompoHub, which aren't hosted by me. And they were approved in, literally, few minutes. It was fun, it was quick, it was easy. Give me a list of jams and I'll add them to CompoHub. Smiley

What I'm saying is both sites are great, both sites do their jobs and give people information about current and incoming jams. And there's no need to start a ducking war and cover one site with dirt to promote another one, to prove that one site is sheet and other one is pure gold. Smiley

Peace'n'jams, people, peace'n'jams. Hand Metal Left ConcernedHand Joystick

Can't remember if it was mentioned already, but here's another list:  http://itch.io/jams
There are also GameJolt's Jam Page and CompoHub.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:35:42 AM by 0x0961h » Logged

Jupiter_Hadley
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »

What I'm saying is both sites are great, both sites do their jobs and give people information about current and incoming jams. And there's no need to start a ducking war and cover one site with dirt to promote another one, to prove that one site is sheet and other one is pure gold. Smiley

I agree! I was just answering why we made another one Smiley Neither site is perfect.
0x0961h
Level 2

Quantum Demon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »

I agree! I was just answering why we made another one Smiley Neither site is perfect.
Exactly! Smiley

Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 10:05:29 AM »

Thank you very much for this site, it seems well curated and looks splendid to boot!

No idea how you do it, but it's a super useful tool even when you don't have time to jam, and just want an inspiring glance at what's happening in the world!

(← new art twitter)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic