Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 05:46:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Looking for SFX (and maybe music) for Ghostlords
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Looking for SFX (and maybe music) for Ghostlords  (Read 1416 times)
HelixFox
Level 0

Kyle 'Kyle' Rodgers

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2015, 12:01:22 PM »

Edit: Got someone signed on now. Got some amazing portfolios sent through though. Thanks all!

Hello! I'm looking for a talented audio wizard to help make sound effects for Ghostlords.

Ghostlords is a turn based RPG with a dynamic campaign. It takes a lot of inspiration from games like Pokemon and FTL. Here's a screenshot:

More info about the game here: http://ghostlords.helixfox.com/

I'm currently talking to some people but I figured I'd post here and see if there are any super talented people that are interested. Here's a link to my audio spec document, which has a ton of info about the audio requirements for the project:
http://ghostlords.helixfox.com/docs/audiospec.pdf

So basically I'm looking for some portfolios of existing work and some reasonably concrete quotes about how much money you would like to work on the game.

"I can do music as well!" I hear you cry. I'm open to the idea of you working on the game's music as well as the sound effects, so feel free to send me your music portfolios and a quote for that as well Smiley

(However, I'm mainly interested in sound effects right now, so please don't apply if you don't have existing sfx work to show off Smiley )

If you have any questions or want to get in touch, you can email me: audio@[my username].com
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:37:58 AM by HelixFox » Logged

HelixFox
Level 0

Kyle 'Kyle' Rodgers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 12:48:15 AM »

Had quite a big response to this, so it might take a while to go through everything! I doubt I'll have the time to individually respond to everyone but there has been some great stuff sent over so far Smiley

I'll post here when I've found someone.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:37:17 AM by HelixFox » Logged

MelkerHöckert
Level 0

Sound Designer & Composer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 08:59:34 AM »

Are you still looking around or have you found someone for the job?

Sound Designer & Composer - Hit me up if there's work to be done.
Matt OHaira
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 10:42:03 AM »

Hello, my name's Matt, composer & sound designer.

I would be interested on making some sfx and music for your game if you are still looking forward to it.

I made the music and sfx for ''Dash Tap'' and currently working on the music of ''The Intergalactic Trashman''

(The Intergalactic Trashman - Kickstarter Trailer)

(Dash Tap Trailer)

Also you can hear a wide variety of genres in my soundcloud, from retro electro to chiptune, rock, western, jazz, orchestral...

https://soundcloud.com/matt-ohaira

Best wishes,

Matt

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic