Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 09:04:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 939 940 [941] 942 943 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2327435 times)
pottering
« Reply #18800 on: September 04, 2014, 04:38:49 PM »

http://www.popsci.com/article/technology/mysterious-phony-cell-towers-could-be-intercepting-your-calls

I find that cryptophone interesting, not because of the crypto, but because of the detecting and mapping aspect.
It would be cool if they made a detectophone or whatever, that is specialized in detecting and mapping all kinds of shit. Not that I have 4000 bucks to spare, but...
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18801 on: September 06, 2014, 11:33:42 AM »

This guy knows what's up
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/us-chef-bans-ketchup-being-served-to-anyone-over-the-age-of-10-9713992.html

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #18802 on: September 06, 2014, 12:37:08 PM »

#nintendo
They could also join the smart tv by selling hardware to vendor on the basis of their brand strength, or have a seal of quality on internal design and have a dedicate channel

Leon Fook
Level 5

Ohh hi, or something like that.

View Profile
« Reply #18803 on: September 06, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »

It's hard to blame them. Food is art after all. It's understandable if they are really good chef and their food is very good. You won't like it when people want you to add something that you don't want to add when making your game.

Tazi
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18804 on: September 07, 2014, 01:53:57 AM »

cat soup

Praying Mantis
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #18805 on: September 07, 2014, 02:37:48 AM »

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18806 on: September 07, 2014, 06:50:33 AM »

It's hard to blame them. Food is art after all. It's understandable if they are really good chef and their food is very good. You won't like it when people want you to add something that you don't want to add when making your game.
I guess in the analogy that's like having modding support which I'm all for.
Really though I'm just glad to see people speak out against ketchup because it's absolute shit and for people who need every meal to consist of at least 10% sugar.

Müsta Klaki
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #18807 on: September 07, 2014, 07:35:21 AM »

I guess in the analogy that's like having modding support which I'm all for.
Really though I'm just glad to see people speak out against ketchup because it's absolute shit and for people who need every meal to consist of at least 10% sugar.
I'd agree but...

"The restaurant, which has a dedicated burger menu"

No ketchup allowed on burgers apparently, one of the only foods where anyone eats ketchup. Top lel, chef is an idiot.

I was thinking "fine dining", then the world "Florida" popped up. It's a burger joint. With no ketchup.

What a terrible place to eat.

Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #18808 on: September 07, 2014, 08:44:49 AM »

A chef often decides what goes into a meal or not. The idea is funny, but the spirit of it isn't that unusual. People can choose to eat wherever they want. You may as well demand to wear shoes in someone else's house, because that's what you want. What the fuck? The analogy here is to people demanding to eat ketchup.

But the 10-years old thing is a slap in the face. There are better ways to restrict the ketchup. So the guy has some Nazi there, you know, just without the murder of other humans.
ink.inc
« Reply #18809 on: September 07, 2014, 09:29:06 AM »

hahahahahahahahaaj
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18810 on: September 07, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »

hear, hear.

Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #18811 on: September 07, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »

yeah, health-abuse is no small problem.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18812 on: September 07, 2014, 02:57:59 PM »

Eating a burger without ketchup is the solution of course

Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #18813 on: September 08, 2014, 04:00:11 AM »

I fainted for the first time at lunch today. I was getting my food ready in the microwave when I hit my hand on the wall, and it felt like it struck a nerve or something, but I didn't think much about it at the time. Some minutes later when my meal was done, I vaguely remember opening the machine to pull out my food, and then, nothing.

When I came to, I had collapsed on the table nearby and one of my coworkers was staring me in the face and asking if I was okay. He says I was only unconscious for about 10 seconds, but still, it was an incredibly strange experience.

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18814 on: September 08, 2014, 04:28:27 AM »

Was anything apart from hitting the hand different than usual? I've fainted once or twice, but those times were always because I was walking after being bedridden for long periods of time.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18815 on: September 08, 2014, 04:51:31 AM »

you must have accidentally hit one of those secret martial arts movie pressure points

Nillo
Level 10

Raunchy Raccoon

View Profile
« Reply #18816 on: September 08, 2014, 04:52:16 AM »

Was anything apart from hitting the hand different than usual? I've fainted once or twice, but those times were always because I was walking after being bedridden for long periods of time.
I don't think there is anything special about me today compared to any other day. Nothing I've noticed, at least.

My guess is that getting hit on the hand disrupted the blood flow to my brain, which resulted in the fainting. But it must have been a very particular spot on my hand, because it has never happened before.

My finished games: Griddy RPG
My current project: SummonerRL
On hold: Griddy Heroes
Leon Fook
Level 5

Ohh hi, or something like that.

View Profile
« Reply #18817 on: September 08, 2014, 05:05:32 AM »

My guess is that getting hit on the hand disrupted the blood flow to my brain, which resulted in the fainting. But it must have been a very particular spot on my hand, because it has never happened before.
that's probably...not the case. losing one hand of blood flow won't really result in fainting, at least in the case of me having dead hand once and feel totally fine. except my hand.

you should go get a doctor, unless you want us to perform check-up with you with experience from Surgeon Simulator.

Julien
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #18818 on: September 09, 2014, 03:58:13 AM »

Ok one thing I absolutly want to say : In one week, I'll quit my dev work and get a new game dev job ! Smiley

That's quite an accomplishment for me Smiley
I started to learn how to code by coding games less than 4 years ago and there is very little opportunities to work as a game dev in Belgium Smiley

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18819 on: September 11, 2014, 03:29:35 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 939 940 [941] 942 943 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic